Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fortress

What is the BEST DRIVER for a Ge Force Ti 4600 for FS20

Guest sfgiants

I'm using 42.01 and I'm not impressed. visiontek still has 38.xx on their site.Tim

I have had the best results with the 30.82 Detonator and Stereo drivers. I tried the 40.xx series, and for some reason, I was getting weird graphic displays part of time. The 30.82 set just seem more stable. They are definitely my choice for the Edimensional 3D glasses. Go for it! I, too, have the Geforce 4 Ti4600 card with 128 MB and 512 MB system RAM on a Soya Dragon MB.Hope you get good results.Keith

Same here. The 30.82s (XP) could be regarded as classics. I've been using them for several months now and they have never let me down.They may not be the fastest but they certainly rank amongst the most stable. I see no compelling reason to change......yet!Mike :-wave

Guest kilo_sierra17

I have the Ti4200 and for me 40.72 works the best, I tried 30.82, not as sharp of an image, slower performance. It all depends on your system. I would try the 40.72's first though.

Guest JonP01

It should be noted that the 42.01 drivers are the first ones to display the red overlay text and ATC text correctly when anisotropic filtering is employed. No more fussiness or distortion.

Guest HansGroenewold

Greetings,Can the 30.82 driver also be used on the Leadtek Ti4600 128 MB A250 Winfast or is that not recommended?Thanks, Hans

The nVidia drivers will work on nearly any nVidia video board.