Sign in to follow this  
DC10

MelJet 777

Hey I know this doesnt really have anything to do with AVSIM but I cant post on the MelJet forum for some reason becuaase it says its locked. Anyways, I recently downloaded the MelJet 777 and istallled it correcetly I believe to the best of my knowledge however the plane will not apear in my aircraft list for me to slect in fs2002. IF anyone has any suggestions as to what I might want to try cause im dying to fly this baby.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,Meljet forum closed down due to the behaviour of certain persons. If you installed the aircraft in aircraft folder it should popup. If it is not popping up I only can imagine that the aircraft.cfg is not correct. e.g the name of the texture folder should be the same as the line in the cfg.regardsTon

first thing to do is to make sure if you are looking at the right place , the author could possibly have the manufacturer as 'meljet' or 'boeing'. If you still cannot locate it, it must be due to the file being unzipped into another subfolder (a folder within the folder you have unzipped your aircraft model and paints to) - if you don't know what i mean, just go and check in the aircraft folder that you can locate the meljet 777 that you want and that it is not within another folder, or another possibility is the panel or sound folder not being included....