Sign in to follow this  
fbobum

Cold start up

Guest shelley1995

Hi, Can someone say if there is a tutorial on how to enter the cockpit with everything shut down? Flight simulator always start with engines ready to go. I normally use the 737-400. Reason why I ask is because of Lago FsAssist 2002. You need all engines shut down to use this and I search simulator manual but don't see info. on this. Thanks for any response, S.

What I usually do is shut everything down when leaving fs and upon startup again it will remain shutdown. hope this helps...asd2002

Shut your engines down, turn everything off, set everything the way you want it, then save that flight, checking the box to make this the Default Flight. I always name this flight something descriptive and make it load near the top, so I can easily find it if I need to.

I saved my default flight as the 172 at my home airport. Everything is shut down for a cold start. As long as I don't touch anything in the cockpit, I can move to any airport and start with any a/c and get a cold start for my flights.Rick