Sign in to follow this  
Guest CapHavoc

Someone hunting goose, shot holes through my panel.

Hello Simers,I am missing some instruments for my goose panel upgrade from Dorian Davis. Even the update he issued is not giving me all the ones I am missing, such as airspeed, rpm, and all the instruments in the upper cluster near the throttles. I do like to fly by the seat of the pants, but, I like to check now and then to make sure my seat is giving me the proper feed back and that those pants are keeping me in a decent flight attitude so I do not scandalise anyone.....How can I get some instruments in there please. At least to fill the holes and keep mom feel more secured.I could not get a hold of the designer, so please help me fix my butt.Flatspin_Fumble

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy,Flatspin_Fumble, email me at lgd14@ext.canterbury.ac.nz Been having email problems all this week and haven't seen your message.Regards,Dorian Davis