Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paragon

Lufthansa 737-800 livery for the PMDG.

Guest Paragon

I would like to request a livery for the PMDG 737-800. If anyone would so kind to paint the Lufthansa livery I would really appreciate it. I know they don't fly this aircraft type, but still I think it would look good on the -800 plus then I would have something to fly with online.Regards

Guest rjjoost

Hello Mikkel,I started painting that thing (900) month's ago. Maybe I should finish it and copy the textures on the 800 also. ;-)I Will let you know here when it is ready.Best regards,Ruud

Guest Paragon

This is the best news ever...thank you, looking forward to it. :D

Guest Paragon

Looking good! I appreciate this, thanks. :)

Guest Paragon

Excellent news, will download them as soon as they are available. Again thank you. :D

Guest ChristophIllmer

Did you upload them to Avsim? Thanks also from my side. Have been waiting so long for somebody to paint their livery on this aircraft!