Sign in to follow this  
Guest eddie123

repaint req. wanted.

Guest eddie123

Hi.I`m learning Photoshop 8 and want anyone starting a VA etc to supply me with designs etc for a repaint that I can have a go at.Eddie

Guest craze

Hey eddie, I PMed you already but will provide more details...I am looking for a 737-700W paint...I have the blank schemes if you need.Our logo is here; flyaerojet.cjb.net; I'd be happy to provide you with a jpeg or the font details etc...I don't want to include the Virtual Airlines mention on the livery.I was thinking a blue tail, blue winglets, maybe somekind of desing on the fuselage; whatever you like though I would like to livery design to be sober and realistic. I really appreciate if you can help me out.

Guest eddie123

Send me whatever you can and I`ll check your website in the meantime.Eddie

Guest craze

Hey EddieHere is the logo as a gif...basically the Aero is sylfaen font and Jet is monotype corsiva. The logo is a small plane...but you can change it if you have any ideas. I was thinking as I mentionned; blue tail and perhaps something resembling the BMI livery on the fuselage; I like the wavy blue coat painted...open.file?id=800634&WxsIERv=Nveohf%20N319-131&WdsYXMg=OZV%20Oevgvfu%20Zvqynaq&QtODMg=Oehffryf%20-%20Angvbany%20%28Mniragrz%29%20%2F%20Zryfoebrx%20%28OEH%20%2F%20ROOE%20%2F%20ROZO%29&ERDLTkt=Orytvhz&ktODMp=Znepu%2016%2C%202005&BP=0&WNEb25u=Gbzzl%20Qrfzrg&xsIERvdWdsY=T-QOPP&MgTUQtODMgKE=Ybir%20guvf%20snohybhf%20cnvag%21&YXMgTUQtODMgKERD=30&NEb25uZWxs=2005-03-21%2014%3A23%3A06&ODJ9dvCE=&O89Dcjdg=2194&static=yes&sok=JURER%20%20%28nveyvar%20YVXR%20%27OZV%20Oevgvfu%20Zvqynaq%25%27%29%20%20BEQRE%20OL%20cubgb_vq%20QRFP&photo_nr=1&prev_id=&next_id=800475Or something along those lines. Thanks again for you help!

Guest craze

Eddie...do you have MSN or AOL???? Have you started to work on the livery? Because we may have a change of plans....the name may be up for debate; therefore the livery...if you started already I want to continue with AeroJet however.

Guest eddie123

Hi mate.Don`t worry, not started yet. Is the logo staying?Are you changing the name?The BMI is smart, but not sure how close you want me to resemble it.Eddie iedwards123@tiscali.co.uk

Guest craze

no; I will be keeping the livery, name and logo finally. I'm sorry for the confusion. As for the livery, I'd say try to copy the BMI livery as much as possible; aerojet can be written in the colors shown in the gif image I sent in my last msg. I guess a good location would be at the front of the fuselage; where BMI places their company name. On the tail, you can either paint the whole tail dark blue and forget the bottow of the tail's design or do as BMI but without the brittish flag....on the tail you can maybe put AJ and the company logo behind the two letters. Oh and no red on the engines or winglets! I was thinking blue winglets like the fuselage and the engines can stay all white. Of course; we are not part of Star Alliance so you can forget that logo as well....for registration; G-AJJM please! Thank you so much for your help.

Guest eddie123

One last thing.What 737-700W model you using?Payware / freeware ?So I know where to start.Eddie

Guest eddie123

How`s the "Kittyhawk studios" model sound?(737-700)Eddie

Guest craze

great...I think that's the one I have with Virgin and WestJet liveries.

Guest weemike-07

hi eddie we are currently settin up a VA but need pilots/staff Baddlyif you are intressed let me no heremichael@flyaerojet.co.uk website >> http://www.flyaerojet.co.uk