Sign in to follow this  
mohawk067

Gulfstream green repaint request

I would be greatful if someone would be so kind as to do a repaint of either Henry Tomkiewicz Gulfstream G-IV or LiderDesigns Gulfstream V in primer green. I work for Gulfstream Savannah, and there is always 1 or 2 "Greenies" parked on the ramp at KSAV. Thanks in advance for any consideration.@-@

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello, I currently flying the LiderDesigns Gulfstream V. I just did a repaint of the plane in black, and gray (for my own personal use). Not sure exactly what primer green looks like, but I can check over the internet, and see if I can find the exact color, and I will try to give it a shot of painting it (if you are still interested). Since we are talking about GSV, and you say you do work for Gulfstream I question for you if you don't mind answering. What is the difference in the body of the plane compared to the Gulfstream G550? I've been on the Gulfstream website, and I could not see really any significant difference in appearance. I know that they use the same engines (RR BR710), but the thrust level is higher on the G550. The fuel tanks are also large on the G550, and of course the longer range. Please if you can let me know if you still want the repaint, and the information on the G550. Thanks J.R.