Sign in to follow this  
rcbarend

I found a new XML Pushback gauge

great thnaks for the headsup but how does it work...I'm used to the FSAssist pushback module...with all the comms and little man ;)Rob "Holland&Holland" de VriesFor accurate and custom made ambient and nature sounds(sets) for Lago's FSSoundscape go to:"What Is It Like to See with Your Ears"

RobdeVries.jpg

Hi Barry,Thanks for the advertising :-) , but in fact it's in the Avsim library already for a month.Cheers, Rob

>Hi Barry, >>Thanks for the advertising :-) , but in fact it's in the >Avsim library already for a month. >>Cheers, Rob Rob I think I must be confused as to where I got it from!! :( But , what the heck, everybody should get it anyway -- from here at AVSIM!! :)Barry

Guest vas_yan

Rob, I'd like to add my thanks for the p/b gauge. I tried it on VATSIM and managed a proper push and start (i.e the way it is performed in reality) for the first time in my simming life!Many thanks,

Hi folksI just downloaded the PB gauge and iunstalled it on the defaukt 747 and it works fine. However as I never use thgis ugly panel I installed it also on my usual liner the DF737-400 in exactly the same way as for the 747 but............nothing happens, neither the icon nor the gauge are visible.Is there something to do I din't do ?Regards,JFC

The "numbers" for each aircraft installation will be different -- and will depend on just whereabouts on each panel you wish to place the icon . If the numbers you use are incorrect , the icon will not show.Barry

Hello Barry,I am not an expert and don't have a clue about what numbers to indicate for the icon to appear on the DF-737 (neither on the PIC-767). Can you brief me on that, or is it too complicated ? Would appreciateBest regards

JFC,If you Email me (see pushback file for my address) as zipfile with:- the panel.cfg of the DF-737- a screenshot of the main panel in Cockpit modethen I'll find a nice spot for the Icon for you ....Cheers, Rob

>JFC, >>If you Email me (see pushback file for my address) as >zipfile with: >- the panel.cfg of the DF-737 >- a screenshot of the main panel in Cockpit mode >>then I'll find a nice spot for the Icon for you .... >>Cheers, Rob Rob Could you do the same for me? - for the other 300 aircraft I have in my aircraft folder!! :) :)Barry

Hi Rob,I got the DF737 panel screenshot and the panel.cfg ready on my desk but I don't know how to attach them to this message.Can you please tell me how to do it ?RegardsJFC

JFC,Don't use the message board here, use normal Email.(my Email address is in the pushback download file)Rob