Sign in to follow this  
Guest jackkeii

Repaint for Rosenstein Airways

Hi Everyone,Rosenstein Airways is a Virtual airline, which will be going live December 31, 2005. As of now, we do not have any aircraft painted for our colors and branding. At this time, I haven't decided whether we will be going with Airbus or Boeing planes. We are definately going to be flying Boeing b2707-300's for overseas routes, and Stratojet Excaliburs for East/West Coast (USA) flights and/or international flights. If we choose Boeing, we will need the following repainted to our name and colors:737-400747-400757-200777-300If we choose Airbus, we will need the following repainted to our name and colors:A319A320A340A380No matter what, we will need the following repainted to our name and colors:Boeing b2707-300Stratojet ExcaliburOf course, nice donations will be given on a per-plane basis. I will also make any repainters "top-ranking" pilots of the airline (upon request). We hope to be sucessful, and hope to have you on board. Contact me at SMR16@aol.com if interested in helping out.Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!