Sign in to follow this  
Guest astraboy

World of Astraboy Require New Team Member

Guest astraboy

Hi All, Painter & Decorator? Well not really but this does seem like the best place to ask. Some of you may be aware I run a flight sim website and this has been time consuming to say the least. The time has come to try and spread the load a little. I am in need of someone who would like to join and help with re-paints on aircraft, initially two with more to follow over the next six months or so. The ones that need re-paint at the moment are a 757 and a Saab 340B, this being a new tail logo. The colour scheme is quite simple so someone of experience should have no problem in incorporating this onto the aircraft. I have done these myself but with the site needing more and more attention I need to start looking for FS enthusiasts to come on board (pardon the pun) hence the help for someone with experience and knowledge to help with this project. If interested then please contact myself contact@astraboy.com Thanks John Marshall