Sign in to follow this  
Guest ECHOAirways

ECHO Airways, Looking for Fleet Manager (Aircraft Painter)

Hello Simmers!I am working on a new VA, called ECHO Airways. Based out of Bostan Logan Intl'. I am looking for certain positions to be filled. Fleet Manager, Route Manager, Hub Manager. This wont be no ordinaryVA. We wont just have a ton of aircraft to chose from. We will havesort of budget and we will grow like a real airline would. We will have a startup fleet, and work are way up to bigger aircrafts thenbigger airports. I want to simulate as real as possible the feelingof flying for a real airline and managing one as well. So Far i have decided on going with ERJ-135, 170, and A320. This can all change ifI get a new fleet Manager who i consult with.Position Descriptions:Fleet Manager: Recommending new aircraft for fleet. Painting Aircraft.Route Manager: Recommending new routes or Hubs, entering, creatingroute data.Hub Manager: Approving Applications, Pirep's.I am open to any ideas. I would prefer all aplicants are 18 and overserious flight simmers.thank you please email me if you are interested in applyingGianni ValenteCEO ECHO Airwaysgianni.valente@gmail.com

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!