Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flying Tanker

Pilot Repaint Needed

Guest Flying Tanker

Hello All I am looking for a repaint of the RealAir SF 260 pilot. I am trying to make it look like he is wearing a military flightsuite, but am just not good enough. Can anyone please help? I have tried to contact the painter of the 604 Squadron repaint for the SF 260 but have had no luck. That pilot is what I am looking for

Guest Flying Tanker

Hello, and thanks for your reply. I was looking for military flight suit scheme with vest and harnesses if possible and a helmet. I do not think the helmet is possible though on the RealAir SF 260 pilot model. Any chance you could help? It would be greatly appreciated. I have many of your repaints and I think they are the best.

Would it be possible if you could find an image of what you're after? Thanks very much for the compliment, its not often that I get them :)

Guest Flying Tanker

I have many repaints of yours for my Golden Eagle and the FSD Commander. I think they look the best out of all available. Attached is a photo of what I am looking for. Of course beggars can't be choosers, so any help would be greatly appreciated. I tried it myself with Photoshop, but it looked terrible. Once again, thanks for the help.