Sign in to follow this  
Lord Hearteater

Repaint Request Capt. Sim 727-200 & C130

Apparently the official CS repaint kits contain .psd files that Photoshop Elements 2.0 can't handle. I hereby request assistance in either a direct repaint, or obtaining the needed files as 32-bit .bmp's so I can do the work myself. It is somewhat odd that the .psd files from PAD, Dreamwings and even PSS payware all open easily in Photoshop Elements 2.0 and the CS ones do not. Any ideas/assistance would be appreciated...and yes, I have already tried a secondary download on another PC to make sure that it wasn't something purely on my end. The needed repaints would be to match the Red Mountain Airlines fleet (visit www.redmtnva.com to see what it looks like) in time for the planned launch of the cargo division on July 1. Thanks in advance.

PROBLEM SOLVED!!Thanks to some help from Dave Sweetman and a free 30-day trial of Photoshop 7.0, it looks like the 727 will be easily done. I'm not sure about the Herc, so if anyone wants to take a try, please feel free.