Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pori82

I PAINT AIRCRAFT!!!

Guest Pori82

Good Evening Everyone,In recent times I have been on the management team of many large scale virtual airlines and when your on the big team finding someone to paint your aircraft is quiet easy, but when your small its more difficult.So I have started a what I call "Bermuda Paint Corporation" so I will be looking after all "virtual airlines" painting requirements.Conditons of painting:1. One point of contact at each Virtual Airline to deal with and resolve any issues.2. Work will not commence until all required data has been provided.3. Any virtual airline is to supply the following details to begin the painting job;- Color scheme, please provide color codes in either RGB or #xxxxxx format;- Font, if the font you require on your planes is not a standard font supplied with windows please supply it;- Registration codes for the airplane;- Logo; please provide your logo in a workable format (*.PSD or *.PNG).4. Please supply the link to the **actual file** of the plane or if small enough please email it through along with everything else. Please note all planes that we re-paint into your house colors must have the rights to repaint from the model designer. POSKY have many paint kits, Flight Sim & AVSIM do too;5. In the subject line: Paint Request (Virtual Airline Name);6. Second last there is an express service for turn around of planes within 24 hours for a minor fee payable through PayPal, this covers time & other minor things, please request if necessary;7. Finally once you have submitted a response please don't send multiple follow up emails asking when your plane will be done, once you have submitted a request you will receive a confirmation email outlining your request, position i.e. estimated time for completion.If you require our services please email below:Bermuda Paint Corporation Hamilton, Bermudabermudapainter@hotmail.com