Sign in to follow this  
N60JBravo

request for my son

Hi all,I am looking for someone to repaint the fantastic de Havilland DHC-2 Mk.3 Turbo Beaver from Premier Aircraft Design, C-FOPA.The original plane and paint kit are available at premaircraft.com .The repaint I am looking for is for Kenmore Air. Pictures are available at KenmoreAir.com, and the tail number I would like is N9744T. If it is possible to add "Nolan" in script under the pilot door window I would be greatly thankful although this is not required. Would just be a great treat for my son.thanks,Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Guest Bill_M

I am preparing to do it now. Unfortunately, I suspect that the size of the texture prohibits having a readable pilot's name under the door. I started to do the beautiful black TB in the attachment but the writing under the door is rendered totally unreadable. I will post screen shots when I think I have it ready. Regards,Bill

FYI to all, this request has been filled.thanks for your time.Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Guest Bill_M

Thanks for the heads-up. Since I have it almost done, I think I'll finish it with a real reg number and post it to a couple of places.

Guest Bill_M

Joe and everyone, Since I had the hardest part of the repaint completed when I got the word that Joe's request had already been filled, I went ahead and finished it. Here are screen caps of my interpretation of PAD's Beaver MkIII in Kenmore Air livery. Note that it is not 100% accurate since Kenmore Air appears to fly only the float version of the Turbo Beaver but to date PAD has only released their excellent model in regular wheel, tundra wheel and amphib configurations. Here are three screen caps. Let me know if they look good enough to publish.44t1dm7.th.jpg44t2zs6.th.jpg44t3dt4.th.jpgBill