Sign in to follow this  

Bill Lyons does it again!

Bills latest Custom Classic is another winner!Swift, "the poor man's p51", is his latest creation and like all of his previous releases is a real beauty. You get 4 versions of the plane, a great VC panel, sounds and exclusively customized goodies. Well worth the measly $12.50 Check it out on Bill's website http://windrfters.com/SWpage.htmPete S

Guest dpc

What was your turn around time on your order? Just curious because I've ordered it and it's my first time using Paypal. I don't care for the concept but I really wanted that A/C.

Guest Ken Meier

Received mine in 20 minutes

Guest dpc

Got mine. About an hour. Awesome planes

Guest JonP01

I don't suppose I could trouble any of you to dump some screen shots into the Screenshot Forum, could I? I'd like to see some shots from the inside of the "classic" version cockpit (the "blue" one I believe)?Thanks.

Check the Screen Shot forum. I just posted pictures of three of the models.Paul B.KSMS/KSSC

I just finished up a review of this plane and have submitted it to Avsim. It should be out in a bit. Nice plane and accessories and well worth the $$. Best bang for the buck out there.Don

This is a very cute little airplane! And I love the reflective textures and VC. The flight model has some quirks though IMO. I can get this plane off the runway within 200 feet with full fuel. Does that seem right? Also, try a snap roll. I was thrilled because it seemed to do it almost as well as the SF260 but when I came out of it my airspeed was zero and it seemed to just hover there for a second of two. Then the airspeed suddenly pegged to the max. I've never seen that before. I can hop around the tarmac more like a helicopter than an airplane. If the real plane is this responsive then it must be quite a ride! Also, the trim doesn't seem to work in the amphibious versionDavid