Sign in to follow this  
Guest simtim

Request: FSX default A321 Air Canada & JetBlue

Jet Blue would be really nice to see as they are one of the air carriers at the airport where I work. Air Canada would be a plus.Cheers Ari

Nice find Opa thanks...will add to the fleet tonight after work.....Now we just need a Jet Blue :(

Thanks again Opa...downloaded and flew the other night.She looked outstanding in flight.Thank you Victor Vu for the repaintCheers Ari

Correct me if I'm wrong, but JetBlue does not operate the A321, they operate the A320.

Yes that is correct they do oprate the 320...it comes to the Airport I work at during the summer months. In the winter time they use the E190....But it would be nice to see one in a 321....CheersAri

Is This what you are after...... It is the IFDG A321......... If it is ok I will continue repainting it......JB1.jpgJB2.jpg

Very, Very nicely done are these for the default FSX A321 Goldfazer?

Hi Aris11b It will be a complete package for FSX when it is finished. the model is the IFDG A321.Not much more to do it now, I will let you know when I have uploaded it. Thanks for the comments.Colin

They look fantastic thank you very much for the granted request oh mighty one :( Seriously they are fantastic paints and a complete AC to boot THANK YOU VERY MUCH.The only one that has not been at our Airport is the bubbles tail, now I can put away the SouthWest 737 for awhile and get back in the Bus.Look forward to downloading Colin, thanks again oh mighty one :( Cheers AriKHOUAirport Ops

No problem my pleasure, the aircraft has been uploaded to flightsim.com filename A321JB.ZIPColin