Sign in to follow this  
Guest Atlanticorient

Design for a Real Aircraft

Dear Painters,I have an interesting request for you and really just posting to get a general feel for how many parties would be interested.I am part of a small company in the UK who has been fortunate enough to be able to purchase a light twin for its business meetings in and around europe.Saves us driving to London everytime.We haven't yet bought the plane but are looking at purchasing a King Air variant.We will at some point get the aircraft painted, and here lies the request. Would anybody be interested in creating a simple design around our logo for a king air.The aircraft in fs would be for the Aeroworx Kingair as I bought it to practise.The incentive so to speak would be that any designs created would be put forward for the real aircraft.Obviously it will have to go to a RW designer but there are so many amazingly talented airtists(sic)in our community that I thought it would be nice to see some of your work in the air.(There may be other benefits but I can't mention them here)Anyway I look forward to any thoughts or ideas.if you would rather email me:- tnewell2@gmail.comthanks Tom

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

hey are you still looking for a repaint ?do you have a website with logo / colors / etc to get a feel for it ?