Sign in to follow this  
RobdeVries

EndItAll 2.0 does not help at all

Well, after seeing the posts on PC performance and Enditall among others, I finally installed Enditall 2.0 on my Windows XP Home Ed PC. It did nothing to improve performance. It left a lot of applications open because Windows says it needs them to function normally. So I uninstalled it. Enditall doesn't seem to do anything for XP compared with Windows 98 where it increases my available resources at bootup from 75% - 77% to 89% - 91%.So I just ordered another 512 MB or Rambus RAM instead !JS

I found the same results in my XPHome computer. Enditall used to really help my 98 machine too. Of course, this XP unit without any help makes for some smooth flying but I too have ordered more memory.

Guest Lizardo

I like Enditall 1.0 a LOT better. All you have to leave open is Explorer & Systray.

Guest Edam

>I like Enditall 1.0 a LOT better. All you have to leave open >is Explorer & Systray. 1.0., with XP, kills something that makes it impossible to use third party weather programs, such as FSMeteo and ActiveSky. 2.0, when using first the "close all" and then the "kill all," allows me to use them.