Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest BlueRavensCEO

Paint Request For Cessna 172

I am requesting a Paint on the default Cessna 172:Yellow base (Yello as in not too bright and not too dark)For the tail I would like a Bird. (a Yellow Humming Bird Preferably)[i would like the head to show only, and have it fade into the yellow the base.]And for the nose I would like, in Black letters, with a not too fancy text, would say "Blue Ravens" And underneath that the word "Trainee".Thank You. And if you would like to join our VA/Air Force. Please contact me Personally (e-mail below) If you would like to be our fleet manager (Painter). Contact me personally.E-mail: taylor@fourway.net

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>I am requesting a Paint on the default Cessna 172:>>Yellow base (Yello as in not too bright and not too dark)>>For the tail I would like a Bird. (a Yellow Humming Bird>Preferably)[i would like the head to show only, and have it>fade into the yellow the base.]>>And for the nose I would like, in Black letters, with a not>too fancy text, would say "Blue Ravens" And underneath that>the word "Trainee".>>Thank You. And if you would like to join our VA/Air Force.>Please contact me Personally (e-mail below) If you would like>to be our fleet manager (Painter). Contact me personally.>>E-mail: taylor@fourway.net>>I would like to change it to a request on the Cessna 172SP, Learjet 45. Boeing, 737 and 747, CRJ, extra 300, and A321. I would like them to have a logo that says "Blue Ravens" and below that it says "We Strive for Greatness" i would like it to be Lightish Blueish, and have some clouds on it. We are still looking for Pilots, and Painters. So visit our website at http://www.freewebs.com/blueravensteam/index.htm**The Register Section of the site isn't working as of June 16 2008, so please use the forum to register. Thanks.