Sign in to follow this  
Guest adamlhogan

airnorth/regionallink repaint required for airnorth.co.nr

Guest adamlhogan

im after a repaint of airnorth/regionallink erj 170 for dreamwings designs model and a dash 8 q400 model for my va www.airnoth.co.nr see pictures must for a freeware model thats avialable on avsim

Guest Murilo Silva

I can paint your planes, sir. If you want, please contact me.Thanks

Guest adamlhogan

here are the images

Guest Murilo Silva

Here is the Airnorth colorscheme for the Dreamwings' Embraer 170. This one will soon be followed by Embraer 190 and Dash 8 Q400.

Guest Murilo Silva

Here is the Airnorth Dash 8 Q400, for the Dreamwings model. It will be soon followed by the Embraer ERJ-190, in the Premier Aircraft Designs model.

Guest Murilo Silva

Here is a preview image of Airnorth's ERJ-190. I'm waiting authorization from Premier Aircraft Designs to publish the paint in the library.

Guest Murilo Silva

Here is the Airbus A320-200 for Airnorth VA, which i have just painted. It will be available in AVSIM Library soon.

Guest Murilo Silva

Here is the Airnorth Boeing 737-800, for the Project Opensky model. It will be soon available in the AVSIM Library.

Guest Murilo Silva

Here is the first repaint test with the Airnorth colors applied to the default Beech King Air 350.

Guest Murilo Silva

Here are the first pictures of Airnorth's BAEs. In the order: 146-200, 146-300 and 146-300QT.

Guest Murilo Silva

These are the preview pictures for the Cessna 404; the first with standard livery, the second with the Executive Charter Business livery.

Guest adamlhogan

pic of ntrava scheme im after