Sign in to follow this  
Guest abent

Ariane AirSHOP ordering problems...

Guest abent

Has anyone else had trouble getting files from these guys? I paid for a GMAX737-300 and could not download it. I tried the site and from my email and it simply will not work. I get a "page cannot be displayed" error. It will not download with Gozilla or default Windows download. I've sent them several emails. They responded to one saying that they would send it by email if I sent them my receipt details. I did so, and have sent 3-4 emails to them asking them where the file is.They have not responded in over a week.Any advice?Thanks, Adam

Have you tried going to the old receipts page:http://www.arianedesign.com/oldreceipt.asp?Sometimes I received a page not found error, but after clearing my browser cache and doing a refresh, I was able to pull it up.Once there, you should be able to plug in your receipt details..It's a shame that you've had such a bad time getting support. Support seems to be a one man show there--it's a great way to rake in money, but customers expect something better, especially since Bobbo has a fondness for comparing his products to Porsches, and pricing them towards the top of the scale...-John

Guest Toni Rauch

It's not a case of 'support being a one-man show', it's that Ariane is a one-man-show....How many times does "Bobbo" (a.k.a. Peter Tishma) need to read this for the message to get through?IT'S CALLED 'CUSTOMER SUPPORT' - YOU NEED CUSTOMERS TO SURVIVE IN BUSINESS. IGNORE CUSTOMERS AT YOUR PERIL, EVEN THOSE WHO DON'T OWN A PORSCHE. (After all, neither do you!)In the meantime, good luck Adam. I'm sure you'll win through in the end.Toni.BTW, Hi Clay! ;)

Guest abent

Thanks guys,I tried clearing my browser cache and it doesn't work. I keep getting a file that is called "Secure.zip" and it's 13KB. This downloads after the error message comes up. There is nothing in the "secure.zip" folder.I also mentioned this to Ariane and have not yet received a response.Buyer beware I guess! Unfortunately they have my money and I've got s^#@t.Thanks, Adam

WellLook at it this way.You may have to jump through a hoop or two but in the end the result is well worth it.That model is in my opinion is the finest bar none and when it is combined with the DreamFleet panel it absolutely unbeatable.I in all honesty can say that there is worse support out there with more of your dollars at stake with other releases and more inconvienent options for installations than Arianne so take what you read here with a grain of salt.Better a hoop or two for a fine product than a dozen hoops for a product that still is`nt right.Like John said go to the old reciepts page and get it.That`s the way it went for me and am very happy with my purchase which is a rarity in this hobby.

AdamAfter purchase you should have recieved a reciept similar to this.Ariane AirSHOP Receipt ID: iRZk2002Nov2808:33:39Credit Card Transaction Code: xxxxxxxxxxYou can use the Receipt ID and your Credit Card Transaction Code to log on and view your receipt (and download items) using this link:http://www.woodlandworld.com/Ariane/oldreceipt.aspThank you for shopping with Ariane AirSHOP.Go to the Arianne site and to old reciepts on the left hand of the site.enter the the data in the fields and enter.The download link will appear in blue.note the x`s are a ten digit code that appears in your reciept.Hope this helps

You do not mention going to the old receipts page, and following the procedure Ron outlined. Is that the link you're using, or are you using the link that came in the verification email? You should use the old receipts link....

Guest abent

Hi, I have tried it at the Ariane site from the old receipts page at least 2 dozen times. I have also tried it dozens of times directly from my email which sends me to the old receipts page. I have gone via the home page to the receipts page and refreshed and refreshed. It will work from neither location with either Gozilla or the default d/l.I CAN get a file called "secure.zip" (13KB) which shows up in my Gozilla downloads folder. There is nothing in that "secure.zip" folder.I downloaded an older non-Gmax version from Ariane some time ago with no problems. This GMAX plane simply will not download. I have tried it without any security settings. I've turned Norton2003 off completely.What annoys me is that Ariane requests my receipt details and asks me to contact my ISP to see if I can handle large email files which I do and email them back, then I don't hear back from them even after several attempts to contact them.Thanks, Adam

Guest BAW083

Ron is right. World Air Simulation and Papa Tango are far worse for Customer Support. In WAS's case it's virtually non existant.

i have no idea what the problem is. i have bought several 737th and i can download all with no problems.here the procedure1. open url http://www.arianedesign.com/catalogue.asp2. click on "view old receipts"3. enter the information from your purchase. It was included in the second mail!Receipt ID:CC Transaction Code:You will the get a link for the download. You cannot use download managers!Try this and if you still are having problems, send me a mail.cheersMartin

Guest abent

It arrived today by email.Thanks for all the help,Adam