Sign in to follow this  
Guest sb55mv

Concorde Panel and Servinfo.

Guest sb55mv

Hi Guy's.I'm really getting to grips with this plane now, and loving every minute of it.I am however, having a slight problem with the Servinfo Gauge not showing in the Cockpit of the BA NO VC Concorde.I install it via the Servinfo Gauge install utility that came with Servinfo, and it has indeed made a back-up panel .cfg called 'panel without servinfo', and in that same .cfg I can see that the gauge has been installed, but I don't see it.in case you didn't know, it's a tiny gauge that we click to open up a bigger gauge that shows and allows us to connect AVC to the relevant controller.I'd be glad of any help guy'sthanks

Servinfo utility installs it in Window 17, just change 17 for 18. It looks like window 17 is used by the PSS.Regards Pedro Bascones

Guest sb55mv

>Servinfo utility installs it in Window 17, just change 17 for>18. It looks like window 17 is used by the PSS.>>Regards >Pedro BasconesNope Pedro, it didn't work matey, 16 is a PSS gauge, and 17 is the servinfo gauge, but I can't get it to show in the cockpit.thanks for trying though all the same.

That's exactly what i'm telling you, i have the gauge working. Just change 17 for 18 and you'll see it.RegardsPedro Bascones

Guest Phoenix_7

open the panel.cfg fileunder Window Titles add this sectionWindow18=ServInfounder Window01 add thisgauge59=servinfo!toggle,740,800,22,16after Window17 add this[Window18]BACKGROUND_COLOR=0,0,0size_mm=192,240position=0visible=0ident=12777gauge00=servinfo!list,0,0,192,240John PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest sb55mv

oops, sorry Pedro, I didn't know that was exactly what you meant, thank you again for you're help.and John, thanks for the detailed instructions.

Guest sb55mv

well, you're not going to believe this, but, even after following Pedros instructions I still can't see it, and then after trying Johns instructions I don't see it, but hey, I did make a back-up copy anyway, so I was able to go back to that.Pedro, if you have yours working can you send me a copy of it tosawxh558@hotmail.com please, at least then I will get it working, I have never had this problem with Servinfo before with a PSS plane, but did have one with the Altitude Concorde of which the panel maker Andrew Wilson did send me a new panel.cfg to cure the issue, which was nice of him I thought, just as John is trying to help the same as he did.I realise that this is not a PSS issue, but feel that there must be other people out there that are having the same type of problem as me, but maybe a bit put off about asking for help in case someone says it's not their problem if you know what I mean,but, thank you Both once again for you're time and efforts, not to mention Patients.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.