Sign in to follow this  
Guest dioaka2

Concorde GPWS

Guest dioaka2

Hi!This is maybe a stupid question but is it possible to switch th GPWS off?Each times i want to see instant replays the warning "TERRAIN PULL UP" starts until the aircraft lands.Thanks

Guest dioaka2

In case this would not be possible i would like to delete the sound files.I need your help.

Guest dioaka2

Please could you tell me how to proceed to resolve this problem?I REALLY want to turn it off. Since the panel config utility does not provide any settings regarding this point i would like to find an alternative way to turn it off. If it has been implemented there should be a way to remouve it...no?Regards.

Guest dioaka2

Lol Thx i finally found it too and was going to post it there ;)Did you found how to reinsert edited sounds? for now i'm just deleting few ones.

Guest dioaka2

np the prg do automatically a backup. But my question was how to reinsert "edited" sounds into the gauge. Maybe you should check the prg. You can extract sounds to edit 'em too. And at this point i just don't understand how to reinsert them into the gauge. Feel free to take a look at the prg and tell me if you find how. I'll try to find it too and if i'm successful i will post the solution here.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.