Sign in to follow this  
Guest lbb

Captions on HYD panel

Guest lbb

Me again :-)Going through the tutorial I'm at the HYD panel. It seems to me that the captions for the Green and Blue system pumps are wrong in that "off" should read "auto", as indicated both by the text in the tutorial and the tool tips.Leo Bakker

>Me again :-)>>Going through the tutorial I'm at the HYD panel. It seems to>me that the captions for the Green and Blue system pumps are>wrong in that "off" should read "auto", as indicated both by>the text in the tutorial and the tool tips.>>Leo BakkerHi Leo,Actually the panel is correct. Only the Yellow system has an auto selection on the real aircraft. Cheers,JohnBoeing 727/737 & Lockheed C-130/L-100 Mechanichttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpg

Guest lbb

OK, thanks for the info. Although that does lead me to the question why you have to switch it from shut to off first and then later to on ...Intriguing aircraft, to say the least :-)Leo Bakker

Leo,The Hydraulics should never have to be switched to shut unless for maintenance or inflight abnormal procedures. The normal position for starting is Green/Blue off and yellow Auto. The Green and Blue switches are turned to On after the first engine is started.Cheers,JohnBoeing 727/737 & Lockheed C-130/L-100 Mechanichttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.