Sign in to follow this  
ARCO

How do you fire your VFE?

After my initial tutorial flight LFPG-KJFK, I am on a round the world flight with Concorde. After my first two legs (Paris-Dubai and Dubai-Singapore), I took off from Changi this morning on my way to Tokyo and "he" did it again. After take off, this d... VFE had switched off the wrong passenger sign i.e. no smoking instead of seat belt. This is intolerable and "he" deserves a severe warning before being fired.:-bangJokes apart, this is the most enjoyable and challenging sim I ever flew since RFP. Heartfelt congratulations for a wonderful product!

Guest RobOlson

I actually would like to have control over the passenger signs myself. Since we live in a PC (Politically Correct) world, it is no longer tolerable for smoking during flight. Therefore, I would like to keep the No Smoking sign on for the duration. But, he keeps turing it off.Also, when my fuel load is between 30 and 40%, I keep getting CG warnings. Once again, I need to give him a virtual slap in the head because he seems to fall asleep at the tanks.

Guest RobOlson

Doesn't he know that if he keeps slipping up, he'll become a Cabin Service Director like all the ones at BA did?A highly skilled Flight Engineer, reduced to serving coffee in the steerage cabin of a 747-400.

I would have thought it was a training problem, it is because you guys allowed him to smoke during the flights! That deserves a patch... (a no smoking one)

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.