New Concorde liveries

Guest fjbicrf

Continental is on my list of repaints that I am planning to paint.Fred

Guest jinzo012

Excellent Thank You Top two airlines- Continental British Airways

Guest jinzo012

Please send the US Air to PSSgreat Continental

Guest fjbicrf

PSS Concorde in Delta Airlines old colors is complete. E-mailed to PSS Support.I wasn't happy with how the vertical stabilizer turned out. The full size logo scaled down to fit was too small and there was too much white space. The full size logo cut off at the top was a compromise. Looked better overall except for being cut off at the top.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/101106.jpg

Brilliant repaints Fred. Would be so kind as to do one in the New Virgin Atlantic liveryPretty pleaseDal

Guest fjbicrf

I'll take a look at the New Virgin Atlantic livery after the holidays to see what level of difficulty there is with repainting. I will post back if it is a Yea or Nay.Happy HolidaysFred

Guest fjbicrf

The following Concordes are being towed to the Paint shop hangar:Virgin Atlantic NCNorthwest Orient 70'sAir Force OneFred

Guest jinzo012

Air Force One ought to be interesting. Good luck and happy new year

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.