Sign in to follow this  
drdickie

New Concorde liveries

There is an error in the United aircraft.cfg file that prevents it from showing up in the "no VC" list.The line in fltsim 5title=PSS Concorde United Airlines 80'sneeds to be modified to readtitle=PSS Concorde United Airlines 80's (no VC)Thanks.

Dick Parker in Northeast Ohio USA

Windows 10 64-bit | Nvidia GTX 1080 | ORBX | P3D 4.4.16.27077

Guest lbb

Plus I think the change in the name of the "old" liveries, that is the modern liveries, gives an error in the situation files.By the way, what's John doing in my computer!? Also from the situation files. Or flight files.(Situation file is a PS1 term?)[GPS_Engine]Filename=C:Documents and SettingsJohnMy DocumentsFlight Simulator FilesPSSconcorde_1Leo Bakker

Guest lbb

Then how do I suddenly get an "Aircraft initialization error. PSS Concorde Air France"? My Concorde has turned into an PMDG737NG :-(Leo Bakker

Guest lbb

Well, the one thing I will admit to is that I changed the Air France VC model to a BA no VC in flight 3, which worked perfectly until installing the new liveries.But not only flight 3 gives me a problem, so does flight 2. Anyway I just did a complete re-install and I'm back in my Concorde rather than a 737!? I'll look into the whole thing again over the weekend.Thanks for your help,Leo Bakker

Guest Phoenix_7

the *.FLT files look for a certain aircraft titlein the aircraft.cfg file, in this case it'stitle=PSS Concorde Air Franceany changes to that line title will cause the errorJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

The font is wrong on the Old BA livery, the font used on the repaint is the font from the 70's 'red tail' livery, and not the 80's 'Landor' Livery, check out this photo of Alpha Golf in its Landor Livery to see the correct font, could you update the repaint please?....http://www.airliners.net/open.file/709536/M/and here is how it appears on the repaint...http://www.norrisa.plus.com/images/concwrongfont.JPGThanks.

Guest lbb

Wow! Great picture. My first thought was it must be a fake!Anyway, another thing I noticed is that in the forward cabin area some windows seem to be missing, while on the real thing they are regularly spaced apart. It's not like your average 737-400 where in row 8 the window seat has no window :-)Leo Bakker

Guest jinzo012

Can someone do a Continental livery It would be greatly appreciated

Guest Debosonic

Please do the PEPSI and Singapore Airlines liveries and also a THAI Airways (fictional) would be greatly appreciated...

Guest ksabers

Pepsi is on its way, just give me some days and it will be done!Giorgio (Ksabers)

Guest Callmecapt

Could someone do a Virgin Airlines...A must have livery.RegardsGoran

Guest captaingrice

Hiya,Would love it if someone would do this 'development fleet' livery of G-AXDN (aircraft 101). This aircraft is owned by the Duxford Aviation Society and presently on display at the IWM, Duxford, UK.http://www.concordesst.com/01.htmlAnyone willing?Cheers all,Steve.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.