Sign in to follow this  
drdickie

New Concorde liveries

Guest lbb

Mmm, looking at those pictures I wonder if that's where the irregular spacing of the windows in the forward cabin of the PSS Concorde originates. In the manual they thank Duxford for access to this particular Concorde. In that respect maybe the PSS Concorde already looks a bit like this pre-production model :-)Leo Bakker

Guest fjbicrf

I checked out the website listed. Very interesting. So I started working on this one.I have also posted User Edits for United 80's and 90's livery. Also working on the Braniff two-tone and Ultra color schemes.Fred

Guest Phoenix

We have posted several new Concorde liveries in user editsGiorgio Borgo's Fictional Alitalia "Citta' di Venezia" Livery Fred Bray's United Airlines 80's colors And our very own PSS BA and AF Historic LiveriesWe hope to see many more to add to the collectionRobert KirklandPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Please send it to PSS.Thanks.

Dick Parker in Northeast Ohio USA

Windows 10 64-bit | Nvidia GTX 1080 | ORBX | P3D 4.4.16.27077

Guest jinzo012

Both repaints are amazing please send to PSS

Guest fjbicrf

The zip of the PSS Concorde in current Fed Ex livery has been e-mail to PSS Support.Just FYI that the main deck cargo door does not open. It is just painted on.Fred

Any chance of fixing the BA Landor livery that you've already done? (The font is wrong on the repaint :( )Thanks.

Yes can we have a Virgin Concorde please? Anyone with a paint brush please?CheersDal

Guest jinzo012

Can I please get a Comtinental repaint?

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.