Sign in to follow this  
Guest RONVKING

Repaints and taxi query

Guest RONVKING

Hi,Are you doing any other schemes for Concorde, was wondering if any of the old colours were going to be done including the old Singapore and Baniff schemes which saw daylight for a very short time? Although mainly interesting in the colours worn prior to the Uniod Flag scheme on the BA A/C.Also I have found the aircraft pulls to the left when taxi'ing which I dont get with other aircraft, its this right.Have to say you have done a superb job again, managing to get up and about without "RTFM" except for a bit on the VFE and managed to get to 20W and return although needed one overshoot as not quite right on the first approach.Cheers Ron

Guest NormanB

>>Hi,>>Are you doing any other schemes for Concorde, was wondering if>any of the old colours were going to be done including the old>Singapore and Baniff schemes which saw daylight for a very>short time? Although mainly interesting in the colours worn>prior to the Uniod Flag scheme on the BA A/C.>>Also I have found the aircraft pulls to the left when taxi'ing>which I dont get with other aircraft, its this right.>>Have to say you have done a superb job again, managing to get>up and about without "RTFM" except for a bit on the VFE and>managed to get to 20W and return although needed one overshoot>as not quite right on the first approach.>>Cheers RonRon,Thanks for your kind comments. There are no plans to release additional paint schemes however a paint kit will be available shortly, and as always PSS fully support user edits so no doubt someone will fulfill your wish.I havent experienced or heard others complain of taxiing problems? Does this still manifest itself in the air? Have you checked rudder trim is neutral?Failing that if you start from a default situation, change aircraft does this still happen?

Turn down ( or off ) P Factor in the FS realism settings, it is a known problem with MSFS

Guest RONVKING

Cheer's I'll try that, not had that problem with other aircraft but I'll report back if it still exists later.Rgds Ron

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.