Sign in to follow this  

Looking For AI Capable Aircraft

Hi Forum,I'm a B757 FO flying for a major European freight hauling company. I'm also a hobby flightsimmer; been around since FS5 if memory serves me right. Since the advent of FS2002 I've added around 435 different aircraft types to my hangar for use as AI traffic. However, there's a few important liveries missing to make the AI traffice more true to real life. I've been searching both this and "the other" site's libraries, but all to no avail. I'm doing this rather big AI project, which I hope to upload to AVSIM once completed. So I'm resorting to a cry for "help" with you knowledgeable chaps.The question is, can anyone help me finding the following types, preferably from FSPainters or Aardvark. However, any frame friendly supplier will do, as long as it's not based on standard MS aircraft which, in my opinion, are truely horrible to behold.B737-600SAS B737-700Southwest - Virgin BlueB737-800Qantas - Sterling - SunExpressB747-400United Airlines - Singapore Airlines - Air France - Royal Air MarocB767-200United Airlines - Continental AirlinesB767-300Delta Air Lines - Continental Airlines - Royal Air MarocB767-400Continental AirlinesB777-200Air France - United Airlines - Continental AirlinesA318, A319, A320British AirwaysA330-200Emirates Airlines - Austrian AirlinesThe most wanted are the Conti, United and Delta aircraft. Got everything for American, but these 3 airlines seems to be under- represented in the libraries. Or is it just me? Anyway, I hope one or more of you will be able to help. Thank you in advance.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!