Sign in to follow this  
fabio777

NAVs, ADFs, autopilot problems

Hi all:I was able to complete a picture perfect LFPG - KJFK tutorial (and did not save any flights during it). Since then I haven't been able to complete any other flights. Here is some information:1. Using FSUIPC 3.411 (battery forvever set)2. FS Real World weather3. Windows XP (latest patch)Symptoms:1. Sometime duing pre-flight, cannot set any NAVs or ADFs (hear the clicks). I can set it in FSNavigator, which will change the frequency in the panel, but NAV does not come alive. The needle won't move (as if it is not detecting the station).2. After takeoff, the autopilot is not responsive. AT1 won't acquire 400 kts, INS (does not couple with FSNavigator), and FL260 is not acquired. Even though all switches and lights are correct, there is no input from the autopilot.Questions:1. Does the VFE start working during pre-flight (if you switch him on obviously)? It seems that even though I have cold/dark cockpit settings, I am finding some switches on (when they were off for my first tutorial flight)Thanks in advance for your help.Fabio van Roon

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.