Sign in to follow this  
Guest JohnnyBoy35

Concord replay issue while using fraps for screen recording.

Guest JohnnyBoy35

Hi there... First of all, let me say WOW!!! What a great bird!! Distant places are now right on my doorstep! Making quick hops around the world just seems so easy now... Thank you for unlocking more of the FS world for us. Now here's my problem... When I replay my approches and landings and try to record them using Fraps (Screen recording software) the Concord starts gittering like a pecking bird. It seems to happen when rescources are being used to record my screen to avi files. If I zoom way out then sometimes the problem is less pronounced. I simply love to record my travels in FS9 and then share it with others on forums like fs2004.com. Please help so I can show off your great product :-)Sincerely, John PVancouver, Canada

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.