Sign in to follow this  
Ayster

Setting NAV1, 2, ADF etc problem on Concorde

For some reason, I can't set the radios on the Concorde, for example, I tried to set NAV1 as instructed in the tutorial flight, I can hear the click when I rotate the mouse wheel, but the numbers don't change, I also tried clicking the + and - bits with the same problem, it also happens in the NAV2, and it seems most other things that have a rotary type input. Am I doing something weird, or is there a setting i need to do?

Guest ksabers

I have exactly the same problem! (posted few lines above)Giorgio (Ksabers)

Guest Cell

Same prob here. I even fired the flight up from scratch anmd set the NAV and ADF before going through the start proc. Theres something locking them both off. I'm glad I'm not the only one.RegardsCell

Guest Phoenix_7

go to the folderAircraftPssConcorde2004open the aircraft.cfg file with notepadlook and check this section[Radios] <==square bracketsAudio.1=1 Com.1=1,1 Com.2=1,1 NAV.1=1,0,1 NAV.2=1,0,0 Adf.1=1 Adf.2=1Transponder.1=1 Marker.1=1 John PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/conc2004.jpg

Guest Cell

cfg file settings are correct. Just been trying it again to see if it was a switch that was causing it through the tutorial. The first time they locked on the overhead panel on page 23. So I rum through the check list again pressing each switch and checking back to see if the NAV's were still working. Was fine. kept going through and they have locked while I was setting up the fuel tanks on page 30.So it looks like it's a time constraint. I'll leave it running from scratch and see if I can see when it locks.RegardsCell

Guest jmpaoli

hello , i have the same problem due to master avionics setting off when on no more problembest regards

Guest Phoenix_7

well I have tried everything and cannot duplicate thisI triedremoving FSUIPCsetting default flight to all of including master avionicssetting all Concorde power of, no ground powerand am still able to click the radioswhat are your system specs?John PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/conc2004.jpg

Guest Cell

I tried leaving it see if it was a time issue, but was ok. Tried another couple of times, but was still doing it at various points through the prep.System specs are,XP Pro SP2FS9 with the patch, but with the no-cd hack but version 9.1 (Killed my cd-rom last year)FSUIPC 3.4 registeredASUS A7N8X-E DeluxeAMD 3.2 Barton128 Gefarce 128 5900xt1.5 gig DDR 333what else do you need ?

Guest CX091

I'm having the exact same problem, I've been following the flight tutorial and when it comes to setting the NAV radios I only hear the sound effect when clicking and the frequency selected remains the same.

Guest rcoultas

>I'm having the exact same problem, I've been following the>flight tutorial and when it comes to setting the NAV radios I>only hear the sound effect when clicking and the frequency>selected remains the same.I also have the problem occasionally. Somehow when the tutorial loads...sometimes the avionics switch is turned off. If I re-load a default flight and make sure the avionics switch is ON I have no problems witht setting the nav radios.Best Regards,Randy

Guest Cell

>what happens with FSUIPC ver 3.411>>John >PSS SUPPORT>support@phoenix-simulation.co.uk>>Sorry John won't be able to try until MOnday evening, away working until then.