Sign in to follow this  
Babu

Heading is set incorrectly press D to set the heading.

Gentlemen / Ladies,I am flying PSS Concorde by way of tutorial 3,I keep getting a flashing message from Fs 2004 that, "the heading is set incorectly press D to set" . Also when setting the radio altimeter to 500 feet for initial climb as mentioned in the tutorial, a message flashes which read "your altimeter is set incorrectly press B to set.Please let me know how to set this tutorial flight so that the above messages don't show up through Fs 2004.Thanking you,Best Regards,Aftab.

AFTAB HINGORO

Hello john, Thank you for a very quick response, I am not sure if Fs ATC is in use during the tutorial, if it is, how to switch it off during the tutorial?.Thank you,Best Regards,Aftab.

AFTAB HINGORO

Hello john,Turnning off display flying tips is same as turnning off ATC?, if not, then which method is correct for using with the tutorial 3.Thanking You,Best Regards,Aftab.

AFTAB HINGORO

Hello john, Thanks , I will uncheck the display flying tips during tutorial 3.Thanking you,Best Regards.Aftab.

AFTAB HINGORO

Hello John,I have turn the display tips off and there are no more messages comming through fs during tutorial 3,thanks. Can you tell me how to adjust the center of gravity during tutorial 3, as the aircraft nears New York, the center of gravity liights keep flashing on the main panel, also the climb rate is still slow and the altimeter reads 57,000 feet still not near 58,000 feet as described in the tutorial 3.Thanking you,Best regards,Aftab.

AFTAB HINGORO

Guest Phoenix_7

did you try the new FDE file posted at the top of the forum?final cruise altitude is based on fuel, air tamp and aircraft tempyou may not, and raely do reach FL580the VFE controls the fuel transferJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest jcomm

You're absolutely right!If I simply use the mouse there is no problem at all!Thx!

Hello John,I am flying the tutorial 3 with the new FDE posted at top of the fourm, and VFE engaged as per the tutorail,still proir to near St Johns at the end of the flight from Paris to New york, I observe the center of gravity light flashes every few moments on the main panel.How do we adjust things from there to stop the CG light from flashing.Thanking You,Best Regards,Aftab.

AFTAB HINGORO

Hello John,With VFE engaged I still have to transfer fuel through different tanks?, if at all, and how to verify through the indicator wether the fuel needs to be transfered to the front, rear or center tanks.Thanking You,Best Regards,Aftab.

AFTAB HINGORO

Guest Phoenix_7

with VFE set to ONyou should not need to transfer fuel yourselfjust tried myself starting with PSSconcorde_3 and all went okCG can be monitored on the CG% Co indicator on the overhead panel and also main panelthe white pointer indicates the current CG% also indicated on the digital readoutin generalduring the initial climb fuel is burned from tanks 5 and 7as this fuel burns off the CG moves forwardfuel can be transfered to the rear from tank 9 to 5 and 7by setting the Trim Trans Auto Master switch to REARWARDtry and keep the CG% (white) pointer towards the rear indicatoras tank 9 emptiestank 10 will start to emptywhen 10 is empty you can transfer from 5A to 5 and 7A to 7 using the tranfer switches at the top of fuel management 2 panel, marked TRANS VALVES 5A-5 and 7A-7when tank 5 and 7 are emptytank 6 and 8 supply the engines thru the collector tanksJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.