Sign in to follow this  
drdickie

Minor glitch in Concorde cockpit; scenery shows through

A minor annoyance in the Concorde cockpit. There is a thin strip in the middle left of the cockpit where the exterior scenery shows through. See the attached jpeg file. It shows up here as the gray color of the runway illuminated by landing lights. But, you can see other scenery also, especially during approaches.Thanks.

Dick Parker in Northeast Ohio USA

Windows 10 64-bit | Nvidia GTX 1080 | ORBX | P3D 4.4.16.27077

It has been in my version since the first day of use. I am using 1600x1200 resolution--could that be the cause?Thanks.

i've noticed it to, i use full screen and run at 15552x864x32, i think it is just a line of pixels at 0,0,0 i was going to chenge the colour on just that but had not got round to it.

Thanks, John. The change to the panel.cfg file solved the problem here, too.Thanks for the quick response. By the way, yes, I was using full screen mode.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.