Sign in to follow this  
Guest jcomm

Ok! Two days after I am completely taken by this bird!!! Thx PSS!!!

Guest jcomm

I reinstalled fs9 just for the sake of trying your last product. I took that chance to reinstall the A340 and Dash as well, but I have been totaly "taken" by the superb job you'ved done with this Concorde!!!

Guest NormanB

OK, so I am a little biased but listen anyway.. :)I got into FS longer ago than I care to recall. Mostly involved in GA I got flying the PSS A320 which has now developed into my building a full sized flight deck of an A340.When the opportunity to be involved with the Concorde Beta came along I was enthusiastic from well, from an enthusiasts point, but as a pilot for me it wasn't an Airbus but I would give it my best shot.Now that this magnificent bird has been released you would think I would be back into the sim?So why then did I find myself today flying Concorde from Sydney up to Singapore? I just can't put it down. It is a beauty of work and a credit to those who produced her.

Awwwww Norman :-roll Your STILL not having that pay rise ;)

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.