Sign in to follow this  
Guest sb55mv

Caution, Possible Stupid Question Here, Sorry.

Guest sb55mv

Hi Guy's.:-waveI don't want to sound like an idiot,:-shy but, can someone please tell me where we alter the VS for Climb please, I've read the manual, honest I have, but I'm at a loss as to where the ''just by the bottom right hand corner of the ADI is'':-eeka screen shot would be fantastic if someone could take the time please :-kewlthanksSteve.PPS, which ones the ADI again

Guest sb55mv

thanks John, but I was looking for that ''bottom right corner'' thing, wherever it is. next to the ADI.I am curious as to why you guy's didn't put the VS on the alt aquire button, eg, we dial in the alt on the main selector,then press the alt aquire button, it would have been great to have been able to hover the mouse button it and rotate the + and - for the VS up and down,just a thought.Steve

Guest sb55mv

any more thought on this please guy's!Steve

Guest T_ P_ S.

Vertical Speed in Concorde varies from +4000 to -2000. OK, not in AP mode, but anway: Initial climb is about +4000 and initial decent is about -2000...I think the AP Datum control is too slow. Is there anyway, that I can speed it up? - keyboard shortcut?What will happen, if I use an editor to incorporate the old VS-gauge?RegardsT_P_S

Guest jumpjet

Have you tried using the right mouse button when changing the VS?The left mouse button for small increments and the right mouse button for larger increments. I can't remember the exact units used when using these 2 buttons, but it's in the manual.It's just like the speed and heading settings etc. e.g left button for 1 knot, right button for 10 knots (or degrees etc.)Graham

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.