Sign in to follow this  
CF104

Concorde Overspeed warning

Guest williambrodner

this is happening to me too. I was using Active Sky i was thinking that maybe it was the headwinds crossing the atlantic from europe to America

Guest MrBitsy

Yes, I see overspeed with AS too - in my case my concorde fell apart with the 'aircraft overstressed' message!Ray Keattch

Just to confirm, I had exactly the same problem. I will try again with the winds aloft disabled, but would hope that this is olny a temporary solution.RegardsRussell Jourdain (NZL007/ZK-RHJ)

I am just in the cruise from YPPH to NZCH and have had the winds aloft disabled.I also disable the overstress setting in FS.As I went through FL340 at Mach 1.13 The overspeed warning came on. It switched off again at FL407 Mach 1.52.Hope this information helpsRegardsRussell Jourdain (NZL007/ZK-RHJ)

Guest jumpjet

I get this same overspeed warning too, as stated, when a few knot under the VMO. I also use AS2004.If you are asking us to try it without 'Winds Aloft' enabled for test purposes, then fine.However, I assume that you don't recommend that this should always be disabled, just to stop the warnings? This would defeat the object in having AS2004 in the first place.RegardsGraham

I'm also experiencing this using FSMeteo v6.4 and with Max Climb engaged. I posted a separate message as I hadn't spotted this one. For now I've turned off Aircaft Stress option to prevent crashes.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I'm also getting this same problem but with just the FS user defined weather.This is coupled with the climb problems described in another thread when using MAX CLIMB.Hope this is of some help.John

Guest EFP055

Hi thereYes I got the exact same problem using default weather in FS.I tried different kinds of weather-situations, always the same!Greetings

Guest dioaka2

Same here with fs real weather option enabled:(Is there a patch going to correct it???Or is it possible to change something in the aircraft.cfg?

Guest RobOlson

I've had the same thing happen in MAX CLIMB, but I don't have Active Sky.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.