Sign in to follow this  
enyap

New Air File

Thanks for the new air file and cfg. The initial climb is much better but I'm still getting several overspeed warnings on the way up from acceleration height. Also after reaching Mach 2 and 50000ft it then gets very erratic. One minute everything is per the book then suddenly I'm descending at 3000ft per min. Next thing I'm climbing at 6000ft per min to nearly 60000ft. This with Max Climb engaged.I'm otherwise over the moon with this product, I hope you can iron out the flaws. John

I have just turned off AS2004 and everything is much more stable now with just the default fair weather set. I did however get a slight loss of altitude turning. I should have said Max Cruise in my last post. I am on my way to Bahrain at 54000ft and Mach 2 and all's well. I'll do another climb with AS2004 off and see if I still get the Overspeed warnings. It's great to have Concorde going in FS9. I visited the one at Duxford and watched the last flights into Heathrow from the Old Deer Park at Kew, so thanks guys for extending the magic.John

Well I'm thinking about buying this concorde but if I have to turn of AS2004 I won't be. Any response from PSS about this?? Can this problem be fixed without turning off other 3rd party software which helps to complete the realistic experience?

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.