Sign in to follow this  

What utilities would you guys like to see developed???

I AGREE! Have been using it for over a year now with NO problems. Has been very fast and efficient.I have brought this program to the attention of several who have asked for such a program, with very little positive response. I really don't know why.gwillmot>Hi, > Use WipeGauges 2002 v3.0.5 >>This utility clear any unused gauges in FS2002, FS2000, >FS98, FS95, CFS and CFS2. No bugs, simple and clear. It was >released in november 2001 >>http://library.avsim.com/search.php?Search...s2002&Go=Search >>>>Thanks >Chris Willis > >[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons >For MsFs

Guest Brent Hebert

Chris,I just installed the software you mentioned but getting a Run-time error '5': Invalid procedure call or argument.Brent Hebert

I agree with David here, not just because of his name. In essense, this tool can be used by virtual airlines to evaluate progress among its pilots. While on the topic of virtual airlines, how about a virtual airlines management system: route management, pilot rosters, reporting, assignments, etc. Would be willing to discuss further and provide detailed requirements. Thanks for the opportunity.Dave Vega

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

A feature that I'm looking into also guys is once ATC clears you for a landing, you'll get all the infomation you need on the screen (Runway frequencies, winds, etc).

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

You mean the ability to have one FS aircraft controlled from 2 machines at once?Not just the instrument failures and weather that the instructor console allows but also the flight controls?Sounds great, if it can be achieved. Would require both players to have the aircraft and scenery installed plus share the same weather of course.

Use ActiveSky (free or commercial) and you get exactly that and more.Works great.

Guest JustLanded

I agree with one of the earlier posts. I'd like to see a way to create the kind of training activity that I see at my local GA airport. Touch and goes, aircraft flying out to a practice area and returning and the like. It would have to include the appropriate radio calls that you need to learn to listen for as well. Perhaps one program already written which might help with this is the TrafficLook program that comes with FSUIPC. All the data is there it just needs to be converted into words that a pilot would say.

HiThat's easy too answer :-) .. a long overdue program.What is needed is an Aircraft Painters Viewer program.What I mean by this is, when repainting aircraft, one has to go through a number of steps to see how the repaint is looking on a particular aircraft.It would be nice to have a program whereby one could quickly load just the aircraft to see how everything is turning out .. sort of like when you goto the select aircraft menu and you see the revolving aircraftCheersVern

Something I'd really like to see is a program that would make it easier to sort and pick your plane. Something like a spreadsheet that you could sort in different ways. I'm always searching for a plane I know I have, but can't remember where it got put. Then I Alt-Tab out, go to the aircraft folder try to find it that way and then read the cfg file to see where it's located.

Thanks to everyone for the comments. Don't be supprised to see some of these ideas in upcomeing releases.Les Dillon--FlightSim Design Shop...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

the ability to have ga traffic at uncontrolled airports without haveing to add in a tower, doing tng's etc. also a a/c painting program that would easily allow painting an a/c in 3d mode ciao!Brian S

Ciao!

Guest PaulL01

FS2k2 is in need of major help in getting accurate Road, River and coastline data into in easy working aplication that will make use of the new VTM? methods (see scenery design forum) We can install all the great 10m, 30m mesh we want but with rivers cutting into mountains and roads not looking anything like they aremapped in real life, well it just is a shame. Please help with that! :)Another would be to creat a tool that would extract the auto gen landclass data as placed on the terrain and sepperate it out so that it could be auto entered into the Autogen tool so that we caould use Auto gen on photoreal scenery, that would be the nuts!More power to yuh!

I don't know if this is possible, but what I have missed thru all the FS versions is the ability to see the airport beacon from a realistic distance. I know in real life flying VFR if it were not for the airport beacon we would have a hec of a time locating the airfield or to seperate it from the others around. However in FS I have never seen the beacon unless I was right over top the airport or in most cases only on the ground at the airport. Just always thought this was really lacking in the "real as it gets" simulator.ThanksMitch