Sign in to follow this  

ATIS Frequencies

Hi,Does anybody know of a program for FS2002 that can extract all the known ATIS frequencies to a text file?It would be nice during flight planning to be able to look up an ATIS frequency of your arrival airport without having to jump there first or having to use the "World", "Map View" commands when you get a bit nearer.Thanks,Steve.

Hi,Looks like a great programme if only I can get it to work properly. All the files it compiles are of 0 bytes in size, even though it said it had decompiled them properly in the first place.I have changed the path of my FS2002 installation in the programmes INI file so that it can locate the correct files but it still wont work.If your using the programme yourself any help would be appreciated.thanks,Steve.

Please ignore my previous post. Have been in touch with the author and have now got it working perfectly.

I had a problem getting this program to work too, and it may be a fine program, but I found another one over at flightsim.com that cranked up without a hitch.It's aptinfo.zip and was created for FS2000, but seems to work quite well with FS2k2 also. I had installed an ILS in a small airport which previously did not have any navaids, and this program found it immediately.Cheers,Bob