Sign in to follow this  
Guest simfan

PSS Concorde liveries

Guest simfan

Can anyone direct me to anywhere that has a pss concorde repaint, a Virgin atlantic version would be a treat. Anything really. :-roll

Guest Phoenix5

Hello, (Please remember to sign your name)You will find all the available Concorde repaints on the PSS website.Log in and go to support - user edits - PSS_Concorde_2004regards,

Guest simfan

Thankyou for the info Steven, i did'nt think of looking in user edits. I've just landed Virgin 01 at EGNH, (well slightly overshot, could'nt stop) my thanks goes to Jackson Harding for his wonderfull Virgin livery & to all the other designers who donated their work. Regards Si

Guest PR AAVA

Simfan:Atlantic Aviation Virtual Airlines has two repaints of the aircraft -which were carried out by Garry J Smith. You can access them at:http://www.atlanticaviationvirtual.com/ and then follow the link to Aircraft. They are available FOC as a service to other fans of this truly great aircraft.Kindest regards,Doug RossAtlantic Aviation Virtual Airlines.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/146760.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/146761.jpg

Guest simfan

Thankyou for your advice doug, unfortunately i am unable to connect to your site, when attempted my pc returns me to my desktop. Funnily enough it was reading your original post on this forum that gave me the idea of a different livery & hence my post. So it's thanks twice i guess.

Guest PR AAVA

Si:I'm sorry you have had problems connecting - we did have tech problems with the site for a while on Sunday - but these have now been resolved. I BELIEVE WE USE JAVA and this might be the issue for you.However - if you would care to e-mail me or post an address below - we would be more than happy to forward the textures on to you.Hope this helps,Kindest regardsDoug R >Thankyou for your advice doug, unfortunately i am unable to>connect to your site, when attempted my pc returns me to my>desktop. Funnily enough it was reading your original post on>this forum that gave me the idea of a different livery & hence>my post. So it's thanks twice i guess. >

Guest simfan

Hi Doug, thankyou for your very kind email offer. I am pleased to say that the problem was Java, it is now installed on my pc. I have now visited your site WOW! Found the livery in question plus others & i'm once again feeling quite inspired. Think i'll visit Steve's Flight School, you may have a new recruit someday. Once again many thanks.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.