Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrancoisH

FS Navigator issue ?

Guest FrancoisH

Hello,I was following the tutorial flight when I got a little problem after take-off...When pressing IAS ACQ, the plane is going down towards terrain. If I activate AP and ALT ACQ, then it still descend even I've set 25000 ft as desired altitude.I tried the FSNav mode, activating EXT as flight type...Any clue on how to solve this ?Thank you !

Guest FrancoisH

Ok I solved the issue with FS Navigator BUT... I still surprised, when I reached FL500 I got levelled but the plane started to stop to climb and even started to point nose a bit down to maintain Mach 2.0...My question is, is that normal, will the plane level higher later when fuel will be gone ? Do I have to keep throttle at max power ?I'm a bit lost with cruise procedures. Thanks !

Guest FrancoisH

I'll add a new issue.I made a try... trying to fly under mach 1 at FL350 and... I lost each minute a bit more speed to finally end to be near of stall...I had to descend quickly to 20.000 to take back 400kt and then climb again to FL260 and this time try normal procedure, wich lead to a success.Was the real Concorde acting like that ? Is he losing speed if he go under 400kt at lvl 350 ? Is that related to his design ?Thanks.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.