Sign in to follow this  
Guest SORSRR

The PSS Group

Guest SORSRR

Many, many thanks again for all the work done to give us the phenominal flying choices you have made available! Each one is a treat in it's self, and I think all of the users out here would just like to commend you for all the many untold hours of work you have done to bring these craft to us! The support is fantastic, the planes are great, and all I can say is hip hip horray, times three!Cheers,Steve Arkell

Guest Phoenix 1

MUCH Appreciated, thanks

Guest Callmecapt

I've been a fan of PSS from way back in the FS2000 days when i bought the 777 and 747-400 for FS 2000 and have continuosly praised them for their work. So dedicated is the team at PSS at aviation that I was genuinely floored when they donated a large chunk of the proceeds of their vulcan add on to getting the real life vulcan airborne again. All developers have their fair share of bugs when a product is released and PSS is not immune to this but they get a patch out pretty quick.I have all but the 757 aircraft from PSS and have thoroughly enjoyed each one and continue to do so.Looking forward to many more years of PSS aircraft.Goran

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.