Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bernie Rottweiler

Please PSS Team consider this (Concorde buglist after patch)

Guest Bernie Rottweiler

Dear Norman, Dear Team of PSS,I really like your work and the add-ons you produced over the years, but my opinion is - and I am quite sure I`m not the only one - that you rush too much from one project into the other. The problem in doing this is to then have no time and no interest anymore to grapple with "ready/published" products. I appreciate that you brought out a patch for the Concorde, but there are too many little bugs that could be fixed - I

Guest NormanB

Bernhard,At some stage we need to compare commercial viability (ie time spent on project) with the financial return (the amount of sales)>The problem in doing this is to then have no time and>no interest anymore to grapple with "ready/published">products. One only has to look at the fact that with the 777 we are about to release a second service pack with additional features to show that this comment is not true.Whilst you have a number of issues you feel would make the aircraft better, to many (read most) of our customers, the aircraft provides fantastic value in representing one of the most beautiful aircraft ever to have graced our skies.

Guest Bernie Rottweiler

Dear Norman,Second Patch for the 777?Why then not a tiny second patch at least with changed pit/cabintemperatures and changed secondary instrument values for the Concorde?You are british developers - why treat a BOEING better than a BACaircraft and a national icon?Bernhard

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.