Sign in to follow this  
Gregone

What is your favorite Airport to Land at in the Concorde?

Hi Greg,That's a better site than I could ever produce. I see you're flying the old Landor livery. Do you prefer that to the Chatham Dockyard livery? I thought that the Chatham livery was the best BA ever produced.Funny how they never used the Ethnic liveries on Concorde. Those would have gone down like a lead balloon. Maggie Thatcher infamously draped a hankerchief over the tail of a model aircraft painted in a ethnic livery. Said it all really. Probably one of the worst decisions ever taken by BA management.It's unlikely we'll ever see a Concorde carry passengers again but I'd love to see one flown on special occasions. It's nothing short of criminal they grounded them completely.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ray,Well the site was very easy to do , I am no expert about web design pages, It is part of the package of my Internet provider they give you 10mb of free space and you just click on next type in what you want, ad the pictures that you want to put. They give you plenty ofchoice with templates that are ready made. Very easy to use,and looks very professional if I don`t say myself, I hope you had a lookin the gallery page and the links page as well.And yes i must say theold Landor livery on the concorde is one of my favourites. Thisis just my personal view I really think the concorde looks great.In that livery, the Chatham livery looks good as well.I thought the world tail series was great. I loved it on the 747-400 shame there wasnt more made available for FS9.And yes I agree i think the Concorde was retired from flight ahead of its time. And bye the way Ihave just completed the first leg of round the world flight just landed in Hong Kong got some great screen shots that I will poston my web site soon.It never ceases to amaze me how the flight sims have advanced with each version. some of them look that good youcould nearly post them on airliners net.Anyway good luck with the test match that starts thursday in Brisbane, the barmy army is outin force should be a great series. Cheers Greg Bisset YSSY

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.