Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest receptor99

PSS Concorde in FSX

Guest receptor99

HiI installed the aircraft into FSX and got it to work, but haven't been able to access the overhead panel? Any idea why?Also, I am not sure what to with the folders PSS and Modules.any thoughts would be appreciatedthanks

Guest NormanB

Hi,1. Sign your posts with your real name please.2. Engineers and overheads wont yet work.3. There are control issues.Folder structure should be maintained across the two versions.

Guest receptor99

Hi NormanMy apologies about the real name. I have been able to get the engineers panel up, and can use it too. Its only the overhead that has been giving me trouble.thanks for your response.Tabraiz

Guest kleinrouweler

Hi fellow Concorde fans,I managed to get (almost) everything working in fsx.To be able to use a.o. the overhead I changed severall allocations of subpanels to windows.E.g. I assigned 'Overhead upper' to window 2 and 'Overhead 2' to window 16. The overhead will then be triggered by pushing on the ADI (the zoom panel is no longer activated). By adding the ADI gauge (as kind of small icon) to the bottom of the overhead panel you can quit the overhead panel.The VC still gives some problems (it is shown on the top 2/3rd of the screen whereby the bottom 1/3rd is frozen black). This might be a result of my screen resultion. I like the 2d panels more so I eliminated the VC part.Play around with the windows and find out what you like best. So far (apart from the vc) I did not encounter any other malfunction (but I have not thouroughly tested it).Finally, make sure you have the 'PSS' folder (in fs9 root) copied to the fsx root and update (edit) the . I haven't found out how to make the panel config utility to work flawless, but I can manually edit the config.pnl file to get the config I want (e.g. cold and dark startup).Succes and happy flying this super addon in fsx.regardsHuub

Open up your panel folder then your panel.cfg. Look for the entry default view at the bottom. Change it to this[Default View]X= 0Y= 0SIZE_X=8192SIZE_Y=6143Now the VC will show up full screen..Larry

Larry Falcone

QW146_Banner4.png

No matter where you go...............

...................there you are............ Buckaroo Banzai

Guest kleinrouweler

Thanks Larry,regardsHuub

>Hi>>I installed the aircraft into FSX and got it to work, but>haven't been able to access the overhead panel? Any idea why?>>Also, I am not sure what to with the folders PSS and Modules.>>any thoughts would be appreciated>>thanksI have all popup screens working.Does the AP work correctly for you?Is there a way to tell when the auto-throttle is armed?

bumplet's continue to talk about this aircraftI think all the gauges, buttons, toggles and screens work in 2d but some don't in the VC. Example gear lever. AP is ok though.Waldo

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

5%
    $1,450.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now