Sign in to follow this  
martinlest2

Where are all the posts in this forum?

The "The Phoenix (PSS) Support Forum" shows this for the Concorde Forum:The CONCORDE Forum (Protected forum)486 topics, 2278 messagesYet when I go into the Concorde forum there are only three messages, two of them pinned:PSS Forum Guidelines PSS and FSXPSS Concorde in FSX receptor99, Jan-13-07 08:53 AMWhere are the other 483 ?!Thanks,Martin

Er no, apparently not. If I search for 'Concorde' in all forums, a separate heading for the PSS Concorde comes up, and if I click on a thread link I am taken to the forum to read the post.So why are only three topics showing when I come to the forum directly?

Guest Phoenix5

no idea.Must be a setting on your pc, never had the issue before.

Ah - they open in IE, but not in Firefox !! Still odd, as I say I can see other forums OK. Have to investigate my settings. Glad to know the posts are all there anyway!M. :-)

Solved. My fault (I never doubted that!). The topic date limit was set to one month in my profile. It has always set automatically to 'all topics' in other forums, so I never even knew the option existed before. OK now, as I say.M.

What I would like to know is why isn't there more help offered here?Waldo

Guest Phoenix5

>What I would like to know is why isn't there more help>offered here?>>WaldoWell lets have a look at your posts.The first one you solved yourself, and the rest is easy... The Concorde is not built for use in FSX.In regards to you post:

>>The Concorde was not designed for use in FSX, and a>>compatibility patch has not been released at this time.>Yes I know!
I do not respond to exclamation marks, shouting and/or arrogance.

I don't understand why the last two posts have shown up in this thread. The "exclamation marks, shouting and/or arrogance", are nothing to do with me, I hope you realise :-)Martin

Guest Phoenix5

Martin,No fear there, it was directed at the person added the comments to your post.

Guest James French

Hello Martin and others, As a rule, everything seems to work so well on the PSS Concorde that there just aren't as many posts here as there are in so many other posting places. :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.