Sign in to follow this  

Suggestion to the staff at Avsim.com

Guest groundpounder75

<Feeling a bit threatened aren't we Paul. Sorry to put your panties in a bunch!<

Guest PaulL01

Hi Arthur,>Feeling a bit threatened aren't we Paul. How many are there of you? >Sorry to put your >panties in a bunch!No need to apologies, actually the maid really appreciates it when all of my panties are put in a bunch. so in behalf of the maid thank you! :) >I love it when you interact with people that feel threatened >by others. OK, now your confusing yourself, No I'm the threatened partie and your the threatening partie, right?>It just provokes these crazy responses. You calling my crazy responses crazy?>I have >seen this one many times!!!!! Would you like to see it again?Are you a shrink?

Guest groundpounder75

No, not a shrink. It doesn't pay enough.

Sorry Arthur, I think you're missing the point.Getting the best performance and graphics quality out of FS2K2 is not something which should be sidelined or relegated to a hardware forum. There are regular posts to this forum asking for advice on reducing the dreaded blurries, increasing frame rates and sharing general tips and hints on how to wring a few extra fps out of the sim or increase the graphics quality. Should these be posted to the hardware forum, because the answer often involves tweaks to hardware ;)Paul and others have helped and advised many of us on ways of improving the whole simming experience with posts on what drivers to use, what level of AA, AF and LOD bias to try, as well as edits to .cfg files.General graphics tweaks and advise are part and parcel of getting the best out of FS2K2.It doesn't seem to bother the moderators so why should it bother you?! Or is it bothering you that it doesn't bother the moderators...:-smile12Relax, we're all friends here and while not faultless, this is one of the best forums on the web, flight sim or otherwise!Take it easy,Murphy

THIS Thread is in the wrong forum. It should be in the "letters to editorial staff" forum.Let's collapse all the forums into one forum called:"Forum"

Guest groundpounder75

Can some help me with my Power Mac G4 computer? I am using dual 1.42GHz processors and I want to over-clock them to get more FPS out of MS FS2002. Is this the right forum for this thread? I see that there is a hardware forum but I am not sure where to put it.:-beerchug

>Can some help me with my Power Mac G4 computer? I am using >dual 1.42GHz processors and I want to over-clock them to get >more FPS out of MS FS2002. Is this the right forum for this >thread? I see that there is a hardware forum but I am not >sure where to put it. >>:-beerchug This belongs in the "I am using dual 1.42GHz processors and I want to over-clock them to get more FPS out of MS FS2002" FORUM.

"Can some help me with my Power Mac G4 computer? I am using dual 1.42GHz processors and I want to over-clock them to get more FPS out of MS FS2002. Is this the right forum for this thread? I see that there is a hardware forum but I am not sure where to put it."You've come to the right place! FS2002 wont run on your Mac, so move it immediately to an Intel or AMD based processor and watch those FPS go throught the roof! :-beerchug